My name is Taylor Singletary. I tend to work on developer-facing internet platforms.
- I'm currently a senior director of developer relations at Slack, where I've worked for 8 years.
- Previously I worked in developer relations, product, and engineering for Clever, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn.
- I make some mostly electronic music available on Soundcloud.
For platform providers
- Developer relations anywhere - a template for starting or restarting developer relations teams
- How We Design Our APIs at Slack - co-author; Slack Engineering Blog
- Podcast: API Design - interview on APIs Unplugged
- Masters of Product Change: Taylor Singletary - Slack - an interview with me on change management at scale.
- A preserved unique developer education experience for Twitter - inspired by the Audobon field guides.
- Writing great documentation - everything I thought I knew about great docs in 2016.
- How I fail developers - anti-patterns you sometimes can't avoid when writing for developres, cathartically examined in poem-form
- Productivity in developer relations - what does devrel do all day?
- I was on Twitter a bit. The archive is still available on something now called X.
- There's quite a bit on everything2.com from my youth.